The Art of Self-ISH Living
It’s Not What you Think and It Just Might Save Your Sanity
A Complimentary Workshop
Self-ISH is being able to set good boundaries, it is focusing on your self-care and yet not making your life a selfish life. A self-ISH person fills themselves up so they can serve others in greater and greater ways. It means being in your power–being fully yourself. ~ Mastin Kipp
What if your life was the same but better?!
Imagine what could change in your life if you empowered yourself to be Self-ISH?
You’re a busy woman. Everything is go-go-go. All the time.
You have a great life. There is no question about that. You have a wonderful family, a lovely home and everything you thought you ever wanted. But something is not quite right…
There is always so much to worry, feel guilty and stress about. Where do all the endless tasks, fire drills, drama and frustrating run-ins leave you?
You are so caught up in doing everything for your family and making everyone else happy, you have completely neglected yourself.
You wake up exhausted, with your never ending to do list running through your head.
You often feel like you are on auto-pilot.
It feels like life is just passing you by.
This interactive experience can help you shift things in just two hours!
This workshop is for you if:
- You are constantly over scheduled because you don’t know how to say no
- You can’t sleep — stressing over your marriage, commitments and children.
- You take your frustrations out on your husband and kids.
- You feel like you are taken for granted in your daily life.
- You spend way too much time wondering and worrying about The Jones’.
- You angst over your parenting choices.
- You numb out–with food, alcohol, web surfing, or over shopping.
You have lost touch with what YOU want.
And even if you do know— you hardly ever ask for it.
During this interactive workshop I will show you how to:
- Embrace Self-ISH as a way of living and see how it can change your life.
- Learn to say NO without guilt.
- Understand what you can and can’t control so you can relax more.
- Access your power of choice so you can feel confident as a wife and mom.
- Give yourself permission to be your true self again.
- Reconnect with your inner guidance and practice trusting it.
- Recognize the unlimited possibilities in your life.
It’s time to stop procrastinating on what YOU want and time to step into your life in a whole new and exciting way.
I personally invite you to come to this complimentary workshop as my guest.
This is an opportunity for you to reconnect with the woman you used to be. To remember what it is like to feel in control and on purpose in your life. You will create some possible next steps to transform your overwhelm and busyness to a place where you feel calm and steady. You will walk away feeling light, free and expansive—similar to when you were younger and life was less complicated.
Is that something you would be interested in? I hope so.
Date Thursday September 10th
Place Lorna’s Loft (address to be sent under separate cover)
P.S. If you have a friend that you think might benefit from a gathering like this, I would be so glad to welcome them too.
CONTACT ME with any questions.